Caitlyn the knee boarding Queen! Good thing Andrew has the jacket on in the baby pool - check out the water, cool pix huh?!?!? Makenna, Brittney and John - can you just hear the screaming?
Our own Cirque show Yes, I did get up, but it wasn't easy....it's been awhile for me!
Brittney and her friend from home Makenna Hulme Makenna got her casts off the day of the Talent Show but when they found out she was coming to the river with us her mom called the Dr. and he said she could play video games. Basically, she could do more with the cast on than off. Being the smart people we are (and knowing it would be impossible for her to do NOTHING) we had Papa tape them together with duct tape. I must have asked her 40 times how her wrists felt. As you saw in the previous pictures, she did not play video games! She had a blast and is fine - I asked!
Kylee Hulme and Caitlyn (Makenna's sister) I never thought we would use the heater on our boat at the river.
The sun was out, but it was still cool.
Cousin Laura and her "Friend" John The Featherstone family
Uncle Monkey (or Jerry) chillin on the hammock Aunt Sara showing us her stuff Cousin Vaughn - little surfer dude Cousin Maggie forgot that she likes the wave runner
Mr. Brady and Uncle Carter Brady was showing us his muscles!
1 comment:
Looks like you had so much fun! I wish I could have been there! Love you!
Post a Comment