Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Grand Del Mar - San Diego

This was the most AMAZING Hotel ever. We have stayed at some amazing places on our travels but this is my favorite of all time! The grounds were meticulously maintained, the architecture was unbelievable and the service was amazing. Our room was so incredible and we even had a doorbell! I just wanted to live there and never leave. The hotel is only 7 months old and it is a must see!
Posted by PicasaYou can click on a picture to get a better view!

4 comments:

. said...

I want to come next time. Will you take me along???? Looks AMAZING!

Heather said...

Wow! That DOES look incredible. What was the occasion? Or do I need to keep reading? . . .

Moody Family... said...

I think John and I may need to go check that place out!!!

Nicole said...

Wow! What an amazing place! I'm glad you figured out Picasa... I like the collage. I LOVE using Picasa and organize all my pics there. Hope it's working out well for you too!