All the second graders put on a Musical for the school and parents. Barrett saw the dress rehearsal last week, the school got to see it on Monday and yesterday they performed for the parents. It was SOOOOOOO cute! As you can see Caitlyn was a "lady" bug. They had army ants, bees, bed bugs, maggots, spiders, butterflies, jitter bugs (brake dancers) etc. I have cute videos but I think they might be too long for the blog. Way to go Caitlyn, we are so proud of you!


The stink bug was passing by....

She was a LADY bug....the white gloves show she is a LADY - get it! When they walked they had their hand on their hips and wiggled their hips when they walked.

Caitlyn was the one who got to present her teacher with the flowers after. Her teacher, Ms Pittenger, is the one who did it all! I thought I was videoing Caitlyn giving her the flowers on stage but I didn't push the button...ooops! This is the re-enactment in their classroom.
Isn't the classroom interesting.....there are NO windows!


Ms. Pittenger and Caitlyn the "Lady" bug

5 comments:
So cute Caitlyn. Love the costume. You are a perfect LADY bug!
How fun! She's looks adorable! You guys are always involved in something fun! Great memories for your kids!
Go Caitlyn!! I wish I could have seen the cutest Lady bug ever!! Caitlyn you are so beautiful!!!
Looks like Andrew had a good time :)
cutest lady bug ever!
She makes one stickin cute lady bug!! Love the cute pictures
Post a Comment