I decided I needed my extra freezer space back. Brittney had exploded a glass bottled Sprite in our freezer and I couldn't see where it all was and there was broken green glass EVERYWHERE, so I decided it was time to say good-bye to all the milk! (You can't really tell HOW MUCH there was!) The freezer was full but now there is LOTS of space for good stuff for the rest of us!
Can't decided if we were going for "rice picker" or Pioneer! I couldn't stop laughing when the girls brought her down in this outfit!
Watching the Lakers lose with Daddy!
Going Swimming for the first time and having a coordinating cherry suit with Caitlyn!

4 comments:
is that breast milk? you could get good money for that stuff - seriously!
SO so cute!!!
That is A LOT of milk! Go Lisa! I mean Bessie.
That's quite a stash! I had a similar one when I had the twins. Aaahhhh.. memories!
Glad you got your freezer back!
Post a Comment