Mike and Stephanie's 110 year old house in Wellsville.
Soooooo cute!
It was fun to stop and see Barrett's cousin's house on the way to Bear Lake. It was a bonus because his other cousin Natalie was there as well. Brittney and Caitlyn got to play with some cousins for a little bit before getting back in the car. Stephanie and Mike have the cutest house in the most gorgeous location. Andrew had fun running wild and even going in some random neighbors yard to play with their goats (yeah, he decided he could just wander into a yard with goats....what was he thinking?!?!?)
I called Barrett and said "I want to move here" Stay tuned for our next move......
Thank you Steff for letting us visit, I enjoyed our talk!

1 comment:
Ok...I am now offically BUMMED!!! I was supposed to be there that weekend also!! I am the one who DESERVES to see you the most...what the heck!!! When do you vacation in good ol ARIZONA???
Post a Comment