Such A Happy Girl
I thought I should show you her serious side.
We have been having so much with our little "LaLa". As I sit here doing this I hear Andrew saying "Lacey is so dang cute!" We enjoy her and all the fun she brings to our home.
She has now decided that her thumb is her favorite
Four days before her "birthday" she started wearing 3-6 month clothes
Still in size 1-2 diapers
Around 13 pounds
Has started talking and of course found her voice in the middle of a meeting I was in.
She squeals
Drools a TON
Has started eating cereal with food. Oatmeal, Rice Cereal, Bananas and today Applesauce
Has mastered the pooping....didn't know how to do it on her own when she first came home
Sleeps from 9 pm to around 8 am
LOVES her exersaucer and to play on her blanket with all her toys
Rolled completely over (and got mad) yesterday
Andrew being a GREAT, big brother and showing Lacey how to play with her toys the first time in her exersaucer May 20, 2008


She has now decided that her thumb is her favorite
Four days before her "birthday" she started wearing 3-6 month clothes
Still in size 1-2 diapers
Around 13 pounds
Has started talking and of course found her voice in the middle of a meeting I was in.
She squeals
Drools a TON
Has started eating cereal with food. Oatmeal, Rice Cereal, Bananas and today Applesauce
Has mastered the pooping....didn't know how to do it on her own when she first came home
Sleeps from 9 pm to around 8 am
LOVES her exersaucer and to play on her blanket with all her toys
Rolled completely over (and got mad) yesterday
Andrew being a GREAT, big brother and showing Lacey how to play with her toys the first time in her exersaucer May 20, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment