Our Aunt Lynette teaches at East High in Salt Lake City Utah- Lucky Us!
For those who don't know, East High is where they film High School Musical. Lynette has been calling us and saying that we must get up there to see the school. They have used her room for scenes and for a holding area for the stars. We have sooooooo many pictures (that I am not supposed to have) that I promised I would not publish, sell, or put on my blog. Let's just say we know some secrets!!!!!! Shhhhhhhhhhhh!
One day she was grading papers while Zach, Vanessa, Corbin and Ashley were hanging out in her room. She said that Corbin was the nicest.
They told us we could take pictures of Zach's locker and they even told us where to find it, so I have put these on the blog. The cute boy told us he is the bass player in the "band". The black and white picture is of East High before they re-built it. The kids are sitting at one of the tables from the cafeteria (some major stuff was going on in there but I can't tell you!) Aunt Lynette is standing outside her classroom and the kids were excited to sit where Zach sat. The green room is Ms. Darbus' classroom (the drama teacher in the movie). It was interesting to see all they do for the movie. The school halls are basically plain white and everything that is painted or color full is for the movie. Brittney was a little dis- enchanted, I think she thought it would look all pretty and not like a construction zone!
We are so lucky that we got to see the school. We even got to see places that not many other people have seen - I am sure (like the roof top - shhhhhh) thank you Lynette for the tour.
clicking on the pictures will make them bigger


1 comment:
that looks like so much fun! my girls would love to see east high!
Post a Comment