Shane...what is that???

Johnny B and Carter sporting his best smile..

So I let Barrett have my GOOD camera for his trip with the boys and I had the little one (why some of my pictures look funny - the coloring) and these are the only pictures I got from him.....and it was the only time a wife was there to take them. Come on you guys, you had a professional there to take pictures......
3 comments:
These pics didnt work for me?!!?
Jeff is still talking about this trip...inside jokes (that of course are not funny to me) surfing all day, movies...
Thanks again Bear for planning an awesome boys getaway!
Oooh! I'm glad to see who was all there and a shot of everyone! Garrett had the time of his life and loved all the guys. Thanks for letting him tag along- he had a blast!!!!
Post a Comment