We had fun at home today swimming in our pool. It was so fun not to have to go anywhere. Lacey enjoyed her nap in the pool. Barrett of course was the most fun and again we had our own Cirque show...in our yard this time, not behind the boat!
We love the pool too!!! I think we would love it more with some Barrett and Jason entertainment!!! Think we can make that happen??? It definately needs to soon!!!
5 comments:
looks fun!!!
We love the pool too!!! I think we would love it more with some Barrett and Jason entertainment!!! Think we can make that happen??? It definately needs to soon!!!
We still want to make a weekend getaway to the Hotel de Hoggan! Looks so much fun.
You need to tell me how you make the pictures like that! I like it a lot.
Fun! Fun! Fun!
Great family memories being created!
Post a Comment