Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Brittney and Lacey

Can't post without putting pictures of my sweet Lacey

blowing bubbles....
girls in stripes
Brittney is a HUGE help with Lacey. I think she thinks she is her mother and loves her more than I do. I tell you it is not possible, but she may be pretty close! She will make a GREAT mom some day. She has such a loving heart! I love you Brittney, Thank you for ALL you do everyday!

3 comments:

. said...

So SWEET! Love Lacey's dress. Brittney looks gorgeous in the last picture.

Nicole said...

Isn't it awesome to have an older child to help out with the baby? Darren has always been Alli's biggest fan and my biggest helper. I'm so grateful we had Alli, as I think she is helping my boys develop traits that will make them awesome dads!! Same as Brittney is having GREAT training to be a super Mom! She'll make a great babysitter too! Have you done that yet? I already use Darren for short, close jaunts to the store. It's soooo great! Your girls (all 3) are just beautiful!

Rachel said...

Lacey is so cute! Jacob wishes he had a big sister like Brittney... We hope to see you sometime soon!