On Saturday we went with the Elder's Quorum presidency to check out a camp site for the Father/Son's camp out this coming weekend. Barrett can't even be there because he will be taking care of ALL 4 kids while I am in CA with my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws getting pampered and going to Time Out For Women in San Diego. It was Saturday and we said "Why not?!?!?" We had lunch at a cute little place in Logandale/Moapa and then went four wheeling (the reservoir is closed to the public) and ended up at this little spot. Mental note for future, take an extra set of clothes for each child when water is involved. It started with "Can we get our feet wet?" to full immersion. Our kids went home (an hour drive) in their birthday suits! We sure had fun though and the kids had a blast!




1 comment:
Any excuse for a fun outing!!! And I am definitely making a mental note for when I go somewhere with water (extra clothes...genius ;) ). Sorry Bear can't go to the campout...well, not really because I will be having fun with YOU! Cant wait.
Post a Comment