I don't write about my handsome son #1 very often. He got his hair cut today so I thought I would tell you about him.
He is four and a half and looks about 7. I have to remind myself when he is doing his "thing" that he is only 4. He drives his sisters insane but yet has lots of fun with them. He goes to preschool and is enjoying himself. His birthday is right at the cut off so we are constantly wondering if he should start Kindergarten next fall. He is so young still but yet very, very tall. People ALWAYS think he is much older than he is. Sometimes this is troublesome. We think we might start him this next year and then plan on repeating Kindergarten. If anyone has any thoughts on this we would love to hear them!
Our favorite word that he says is Gigornic (gigantic). It is so cute! "Did you see that gigornic bug?" As any little brother does, he cries if he doesn't get his way, his mother gets irritated, she makes the sisters irritated because he gets what he wants and then everyone is irritated. It is so much fun!
He is actually a very nice and sweet boy. He loves to give kisses and snuggle. He is also very sweet to his baby sister.
Our cousin Christy wrote about her husband giving her son a buzz cut. Andrew has never had one and is one of the only boys on Barrett's side with hair. He has a very strong cowlick on the back of his head and every morning he wakes up it is sticking up like a peacock. I have to chase him to wet it and get it down. Some days I just leave it because it is not worth the screaming (Andrew as well as myself). Andrew's phrase for this part of his life is "I DON"T WANT TO BE HANDSOME!!!" I have three girls, so I should not have to fight with my son to do his hair. This was the closest I could come to a buzz. The hair will still stand up, just not as tall. We will see how it goes. Maybe the buzz will come later this summer.
3 comments:
Now those are some serious muscles!!! WEll, I am not quite sure you can count that as a buzz although I think it looks REALLY cute! Maybe with all the river trips you will resort to a major BUZZ?!?!?! I want Mr. V to play with Handsome Drew!
He is very handsome!! Love the BOY post.
Aren't boys great?? I've got my share and they're a blast. He really is adorable.
Post a Comment