Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lacey - 6 Month Update

Lacey had her six month check up today. She got her shots and is having a rough day!
She is 12 pounds 12 ounces - before the giant poop and projectile vomit all over the nurse.
She is 23 1/2 inches long and her head is 16 1/2 inches.
She is sleeping all night and will be starting solid food tomorrow - expect pictures!!!
Last week after our walk I put her on the floor and went to make a bottle, when I came back she was on her stomach. And so it all begins. I put her on her back and when I looked back, she had scooted herself across the floor and off the blanket (still on her back), my days are numbered for her to stay in one spot.
She is sooooo stinking cute and always has an enormous smile for anyone that she sees. We are extremely blessed with such a good baby! She is truly a living doll!
Lacey and I have been walking and she is just so cool. In the day she is protected from the sun and at night she is protected from the wind!



tummy time

3 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

Still looking like Caitlyn too! She is so cute and definitely styling the cool sunglasses! I want to squeeze her! Is her weight all caught up yet???

Ash said...

I love her!!! 6 Months!! Wow!! I want to snuggle her! I miss you guys!

. said...

Love the glasses. SO CUTE!!! I want to give her kisses.