
Brittney's friends McKenna and Savannah

McKenna is on Brittney's soccer team and played the game on Saturday wrapped in bubble wrap. FYI - when thrown off a toy at the park you are supposed to Tuck and Roll to protect yourself, Do NOT put your hands out in front of you....Yeah right!

Brittney had the only solo - turn off my music player at the bottom of our blog to hear her!
We are so proud of her and all she does!
8 comments:
Go Brittney Girl...you are awesome... I can maybe contribute some in the soccer, but for singing you blow us all out of the water!
WOOHOO!!! GO BRITTANY GIRL!!!
Beautiful singing... I am proud to have a niece like Brittney :)
AWESOME Brittney girl! Way to go. So fun to see your solo. Beautiful voice.
what a sweet little voice she has! I'm so glad you recorded that.
You guys better watch out...with a beutiful voice like that...and an even more beautiful face to match...you are going to be in TROUBLE!! You sounded WONDERFUL Brittney...WAY TO GO!!
Brittney, you're a rock star!
Ouch! That poor girl! I'll be sure to remember that good advice!
Brittney sounded beautiful! Wow! What a great talent!
Post a Comment