Thursday, May 15, 2008

POPULAR - Talent Show 2008

For this years Talent Show, Brittney chose to sing the song Popular from the musical WICKED!She sang to Caitlyn and "taught her how to be popular like her"
Does she look 10?
My girls!
Caitlyn had an expander put in the roof of her mouth two weeks ago and it is spreading her front teeth apart. They will start to fall back into place in a few more weeks.


The performance...




I have the performance on video and I can't get it on the blog. Ughhhhh!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Well I watched the video and she is great! What a beautiful voice! That was really a long song... I'm impressed. I haven't seen your blog in a while because I lost your address when jason crashed our computer. Glad to be back and ours is HansenFamily911@blogspot

christy said...

What a beautiful girl and beautiful voice!! I am so impressed!! Our blog is vancefamily123.blogspot

. said...

My nieces are so gorgeous! Love the pretty make up. You rock Brittney Girl! Can't wait to watch you on Broadway.

Ash said...

That was AWESOME!!! Good job Britt! She is amazing. I wish I was even half as talented as she is! WOW~ I hope I get to come to a performance or two sometime!! Love you!