Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lightning Swim party

Team Lightning Swim Party
The question of the day was "How many screaming little girls and their siblings can you get in our pool?"
It was a strange and cold/windy day in Las Vegas and the hot tub felt good. When they got out, the water level dropped about a foot and a half.
Andrew, our little fish! He wears the goggles even when he is not in the pool.

Coach Chad Pettingill and the team

Caitlyn's very first trophy!!!
Coach Barrett made the team mom (the other coaches wife, not me, thank goodness) get trophies for the girls just so Caitlyn could get her first one.
Very cute little bobble head girl trophies!
The other great coach and his little "bobble head girl"
I do not have a green thumb at all and our back yard is VERY low maintenance. (We have only done yard work twice in a year and one was for this party) The hardest things I have to take care of are my roses. I was very proud of them...they performed for the party!

Just had to share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job! Pop

The Johnson Family said...

Oh my heavens! I KNOW Chad Pettingal! He was in my home ward growing up in Kaysville! His little brother Kyle is Rob's best friend! What a small world! Is he in your ward?