Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tournament of Kings - Excalibur

Daddy was at a three day meeting in Las Vegas. He left after he fed Lacey her food on Monday evening. Wednesday morning he called to say that they had five extra tickets to the show that night. I said "Yea, I think Caitlyn will miss her game tonight". I didn't tell the kids where we were going and when I got off the freeway Andrew said "Look a castle...it's Caitlyn's castle" We stayed there when our Princess was little and we have called it Caitlyn's Castle ever since. When I pulled up to the doors they were very confused! What fun we have living in Vegas!


This is how Andrew looked the entire night. When the food came he had one bite of the roll. I told Barrett to put the food in his mouth. He wouldn't look away from the action for a minute!


That's A Lot of food!
Barrett and his women! Lacey stole the show!

The Arcade!

Lisa to the nice looking lady - "Excuse me, will you take our picture?"
Barrett - "Can you get the sign in the picture? We just saw the show!"
Um..... yea, that was evidently to hard to understand!
Thank you Johnson and Johnson for the fun night!

1 comment:

. said...

Great family times. I have never been to Midevil times. I want to go now...the pictures look like fun.