Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Lacey's First Visit to California

Saturday morning Barrett and I decided to make a quick run to CA . We got to see his 98 year old Nonnie and Lacey got to see and meet some of her family! First she got to play with her cousins Reef, Cade and Brady (sorry - no pictures) and her "little" cousin Oz!

This is her Mimi and Papa


She got lots of kisses in CA
Papa Bill
Mimi Tammy
This was the first day and the first time Papa Bill ever got to hold Lacey



This is Auntie Ashley, she loved to feed and hold Lacey, she ways always steeling her from the Momma. I forgot to get Uncle Austin, he was there too! They were in CA from Florida so we were lucky to see them. They have a little boy named Reef that I didn't get any pictures of either (sorry). The is Aunt Sara and Uncle Monkey (Jeff)
Lacey's cousin Maggie was so excited to hold the baby. Lacey was getting a little tired by this point. Maggie liked to rub her cheek on Lacey's little fuzzy head like I do. Maggie was so excited, it was sooooo cute!!!
Cousin Vaughn was not as fond of the baby and was forced into the picture, but we are glad we have a picture with our favorite twins!!!!

This is Lacey's "little" cousin Oz. He is exactly one month younger than Lacey.





This is our beautiful cousin Laura

Lacey was left behind to chill and watch a little T.V.
Our trip was fun and quick but we are so glad we could go. Thank you Mema Trudy for watching the other kids so we could go quickly! Also for doing all my laundry!! You're the best!!!!





6 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

That WAS a fun, short visit. It was so fun to see you guys for those few short hours! I want copies of some of those pictures! That little pumpkin pants is sooo cute. I must admit, I did miss B, C, and D!

. said...

I want to be there. FUN pictures of cute cute Lacey. I want to hold and kiss her too. Love you! I U !

Ash said...

I loved meeting her!! She loves me the most, I just know it!!
It was fun seeing you guys!

Moody Family... said...

Lacey is so cute!! I am sad we didn't get to see you guys. I can't believe Lacey is almost as big as Oz. Way to go Lace!!!!

christy said...

What great...fast...trip! Fun, Fun, Fun pictures!!! Little Lacey is darling and so are ALL her cousins.( and her aunts, uncles, mimi and papa!!)

Nicole said...

Lacey is adorable! I'm so excited to see pictures of her so strong and healthy! Let us know next time you're in CA... we'd love to meet up with you!