Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wow - What A Day!!!!

Brittney and Caitlyn started the day very early getting ready for their first soccer games in Las Vegas.
Number 22 like Auntie Sara!!!
Brittney said "I'll take that thank-you!"

"It's Mine!"
You put your right foot in and you shake it all about
Gotcha, right where I want ya!!
She shoots.......
She SCORES!!!


Andrew was a little frightened by the BIG, BAD, Ladybug
Gimmee a break, tough boy!
Final Score 5-0!
2 scored by Brittney


3 comments:

Heather said...

SO cute! What athletes you have in your family. Love the cute soccer uniforms and bows in the hair.

Feather Fam. said...

That is what I like to see! Cool uniforms too! Brittney and Caitlyn you look pro already...
Where is Andrew's uniform? I want to come watch you girls play!!! I miss soccer so-so much!

Nicole said...

How fun! When I was little, sports weren't the "in" thing for girls. It just wasn't popular.. not in the sense of "being popular" but just not as accessible I guess. I didn't know anyone who played. I love how it's so out there now! I can't wait for my little girl to be old enough. The girls look so cute!