Sunday, April 6, 2008

Clark County Museum

Well, it was Saturday and we hadn't done enough with the soccer games, so we went to lunch, changed our clothes and headed across the valley to the Clark County Museum. We learned about the valley and how it came to be. Piute Indians, Pioneers, Mormons, trains, hotels, "The Strip", and much more.



The kids were excited to see "Mater" (the movie "Cars")
My mom and dad will be leaving us soon to go back to Oregon. We will miss them so much but we are glad that they can travel and that they have been with us for most of 5 1/2 months.



Gotta Go, Gotta Go, Gotta Go Right Now!




This is where children go when they have been naughty!

The afternoon ended with a swim at MeMa and Pepa's RV resort and a yummy dinner. Unfortunately, I think Brittney had too much fun and spent the night vomiting and a fever. General Conference today has been a sad one for her. We are so thankful for a fun Daddy who always keeps us busy and having fun.

3 comments:

christy said...

So FUN!! I love watching the kids play soccer..Anna's 1st season ended in Janurary!! I love the bathroom pictures...so funny!! I always think about you guys on Conference Sunday and our fun sleep over that one year!! Wish we were doing it this year too!! Love you all!!

Feather Fam. said...

gotta love the out house pictures! Lisa, I think you take the cake on that one!

Nicole said...

What a fun adventure!