Lacey at One Month
Lacey at Two Months
As you know, because we give lots of updates, we are enjoying our little Lacey tons. She is such a sweet little baby. She loves to smile and laugh. Her most favorite thing to do these days is stick her fingers, fist, your fingers or anything passing by, into her mouth. When there is not something in there, her mouth is normally wide open! (that's my girl) She grew out of her nest (the boppy) so our (my - doeasn't seem to bother the daddy) nights have not been as wonderful. I have been feeding her at least once in the night for the last week. I knew it wouldn't last forever. None of my other kids EVER slept for 9-11 hours. Yesterday was her first three hour block at church and all the ladies in Relief Society were so excited to finally meet "Lacey Jo". She loves to play with Brittney, Caitlyn and Andrew and they love her tons. This week I tried oatmeal in her bottle at night hoping it would help the sleeping, I don't think it worked at all, but that is her only food so far. Next week is her Dr. appointment, so I will get all her vitals later.
4 comments:
She's beautiful! What a sweet little blessing. When are the twins due again? ha ha
Cute glasses! She sure is one of your other miracles.
We love that beautiful baby girl!! We are so glad that she is doing so well!! What an angel!! Can't wait to meet that little blessing!! By the way...Love the chillin' picture!!
SO sweet. I love her. (Jackson used to wear those same glasses, but in blue) dang cute.
Post a Comment