Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Boline's Visit

My best friend from Whittier College, and her family, came to visit us and meet Lacey. They didn't think they would be sitting by a fire, in a lodge, looking at the snow in the mountains, when they put Vegas on their Spring Break travel plans!




Marianne, Brooke, Lisa, AJ, Adam and Andrew


Snow anyone?

Lacey and the Boline Family (they look good with four kids! - hint, hint)

Andrew on his first Harley Davidson - The bike is brand new and the officer was out for a drive putting miles on it!



2 comments:

Nicole said...

Welcome to the Blog world Lisa! I've been doing it since last July and I love it! I'll add you to my list and check your updates often! The family looks great! Good photos! I'll send you an invite to our blog too. Give it a look. Jason & Nicole Hansen

Kim said...

Hi Lisa, not sure if you remember me (kim suttles now braithwaite...shane's friend) but I sure remember you and your little kids. I can't believe how big they are and how many you have!! Beautiful crew!!