She IS such a happy girl...so cute. And now I am such a happy girl knowing that I can visit your blog any time I want and look at those cute kids! Yeah, you joined the club (or uh-oh...you got sucked in, however you want to look at it).
Gotta love the pacifier in Bear's mouth...such a parent thing to do!
Oh I want to kiss those cheeks! I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She IS such a happy girl...so cute. And now I am such a happy girl knowing that I can visit your blog any time I want and look at those cute kids! Yeah, you joined the club (or uh-oh...you got sucked in, however you want to look at it).
Gotta love the pacifier in Bear's mouth...such a parent thing to do!
Oh I want to kiss those cheeks! I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment