Friday, March 7, 2008

Thank you Ashley. I have spent the better part of the day trying to figure this out. Carter helped us last July and I have never even looked at this. Hopefully I will be able to keep up and make it as cute as the rest of the family does. I have had fun today jumping around to everyones blogs. You guys do a great job!!!!!

3 comments:

Moody Family... said...

I am so glad you are finally joining the blogging world. it is so much fun!!!! i can't wait to see more pictures!
Kelly

christy said...

LISA!!! YEA!!! I love being able to feel close to family this way...it is so fun to see all the darling pictures!! I am glad everything is good, we can't wait to plan our trip to visit you guys...thanks for inviting me to see your blog, I LOVE IT!!! Love you all...Christy

. said...

Blogs are a GREAT way to keep up on everybodies happenings. Miss and love you all!