Lacey and I took a nice tubbie together (our first) and then I got her ready for St. Paddy's day, all in green so no pinchies. As you can see from her eyes she was a little tired. I put her to bed (in her crib - 1st time) at 10 p.m. and got worried at around 4 a.m. that I hadn't heard from her, so I checked and she looked like an angel with her fingers laced together. At 7 a.m. she made some little noises so I dashed in there. She probably would have slept longer. 9 HOURS!!!!! Probably a fluke, or we will take baths more often, but I will take what I can get. She must like her room!
5 comments:
Lisa...she truly is a BEAUTIFUL little angel!! So glad she is better, and SO SO SO HAPPY for your 9 hours...that is great!!Love you all TONS!!!
Pretty little princess in pink!
Love the outfit. She is so dang sweet, I want to just snuggle her. Your blog is looking good. Brian & I went through it last night and enjoyed reading about your happenings in sunny Vegas.
Lacey is beautiful. Jacob can't wait to meet her... I was feeling so proud that Jake slept 6 hours for the first time last night, but you definitely got me beat!
she looks so perfect!!!!
yay - happy birthday to me!!! :)
Post a Comment