Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

We had a Great Easter!
Beautiful Weather
The Girls!!!

Mommy and Lacey went to Church for the first time!

6 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

OH my goodness...such a cute Easter Family!!! Although I wish those pictures were taken in California (we missed you). And I cannot wait until the #22 soccer pictures of Brittney!!! She will rip..it..up!!!

christy said...

Great minds think alike!!! Love the pictures...your family is beautiful!! So fun to see pictures of you all. Hope to see you soon!!

Moody Family... said...

Look at that HUGE family!!! Four kids - what were you thinking????

. said...

OK...no where to comment for the slide show...so this is one for that. Good job on the slide and music. So fun...huh? I love the blogging!! Love you I U !

Berkley, Meredith, Tanner & Avery said...

You did it! Your slideshow looks awesome! Now I'll need to figure it out.

Ash said...

Cute easter outfits!!!! Love you!!