Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lacey's trip to the Las Vegas Strip

A few weeks ago there was a fire on the roof of the Monte Carlo Hotel. We could see it from our house. Everywhere in this picture where it is white is where it burned and they are fixing it. It also burned above Larry's room. When we walked down the hall it smelled like new carpet. The hotel was closed for weeks and just opened for NASCAR weekend! I have to say the the lobby has the most pleasant smell I have ever smelled (I am being serious!)
Uncle Larry came to visit me in Las Vegas
Auntie Karen LOVES penguins!







Brittney and Barrett are on this roller coaster car!
Lacey had big smiles with Uncle Larry. She also got to visit his hotel at the Strip, The Monte Carlo. Her big sister Brittney rode the roller coaster at New York New York with her Dad and wants to do it again as soon as possible!

1 comment:

Ash said...

I LOVE IT!!!!
I'm so glad you are doing this!!!!
Love you!!!