Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lacey and Oz

While Ashley had our little girl she took some pictures. Our little Ashley (I have know her since she was 12) has become such a fantastic photographer. She has some amazing shots on her own blog....

Lacey is Nine months old now and she has three teeth on the bottom and one coming in on top. She is 14 pounds and 10 1/2 ounces. She is a whopping 26 1/2 inches tall. She does not like to eat food from a spoon at all. I liken it to a snow plow. That tongue that is so cute in all the pictures, pushes out the food as fast as I put it in. She is currently wearing 3-6 month clothes and is still in size 1-2 (Costco brand) diapers. I bought a size three box yesterday so she will be moving up soon. When we got home from our trip I was out of formula so I went to Costco and they were out of her soy formula. I bought the milk based one and with in days she got a cold and she has her first ear infection. Coincidence?!?!?!?! I don't know, but I bought the soy milk one again and we will see......

Lacey and Oz - BFF

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: