Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kennedy Space Center


Friday, last day of fun...how sad! We went to the Kennedy Space center and learned a ton. I was so impressed with my children that they were interested and payed attention to the tour guides. I don't know if I did that well when I was their age. I makes life so much easier when they are engaged in what is going on....


It is really amazing how large these engines are!
This is where they put everything together before the shuttle travels out to the launch pads
In the background of this picture you can see one of the lauch pads for the space shuttles







A cute photo-op



A beautiful sunset as we drove home to finish the day!



Can you say poooped kids?!?!?



1 comment:

Heather said...

Brian was so bummed when he saw these pictures. We ALMOST went here on our last day but decided to go to the mall instead. BORING! Maybe next time.