Gatorland was the surprise park of the trip. We thought "oh...we will go to this little place and have a quiet time and come home and swim". I think it was definitely one the favorites of the whole trip for everyone. A must see on your next visit to Orlando.
It was a beautiful park and we couldn't believe the quantity of gators and how enormous some of them were. It was raining that day so it really cooled down and most of the park was covered. The back acreage was not but it was so beautiful and we were the only ones back there. It was fun to be in the rain and the little kids "LOVED" playing in the puddles and mud. We closed the park, being escorted out by security.
Brittney is crazy!!!!! She held this 11 foot boa constrictor by herself and it took four of our guys to be brave enough to hold it with each other.
Cousin Cade held the big iguana. Way to go Cade!

Caitlyn was not so sure about this and at first we couldn't find her. I raised my eyes to the top of the bleachers and there she was, checking it all out from a safe distance. I was so proud of her that she decided to give it a try! Doesn't look like she is too upset!
2 comments:
Now THAT is what I call a vacation. All those kids seem to be in heaven...well maybe with the exception of sweet Caitlyn (I could be wrong).
Wow! That looks like a total blast.
Post a Comment