Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hollywood Studios - Disney World

We started the week at Hollywood Studios. It was Barrett's 36th birthday. What a great time we had. I had a few hundred pictures of this day so the fact that I got it on two collages is amazing. It was sooooooo humid, but we still had fun! We loved the High School Musical show and Brittney was even part of it!
We enjoyed the Lights, Motor, Engines show and Indiana Jones. The kids braved Tower of Terror and Rockin' Roller Coaster. Little Mermaid was fun and we finished the day at Fantasmic. So fun! Remember that you can click on the photos to see them bigger.


2 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

So which one is better California Dland or Flordia Dland???

Heather said...

We were just there in January and loved it. I love the pic of Andrew hugging Pinochio.