Brittney's Advanced Choir and Jazz Choir performed their Winter Concert with the 6th Grade Choir! Mema and Pepa were able to see her sing and she even got to perform her solo. When she came down stairs in that red dress I thought Barrett was going to cry. He said she looked so old and he wasn't ready for that!
The Choirs sounded amazing! Dr. Peters does a great job with them!
The Jazz Choir did some caroling at the Providence Visitor Center Christmas Gathering.
Lacey got to meet Mr. and Mrs. Claus for the first time. I love the picture of her in Mrs. Claus's lap looking up at Santa with a face like "Who the heck are you!" I HAD to get the picture of her crying. That's tradition and a right of passage for all children...right?!?!!?
The Kindergartners put on a CHRISTMAS program for the parents. Yes, I did say CHRISTMAS!!! There was no mistaking it. Jingle Bells was sung along with other well loved CHRISTMAS favorites!
I was soooooooo bothered by the fact that out of four Kindergarten classes only about 4 kids dressed up. Andrew I think was the only boy that looked decent. The darling little girl is our neighbor Reiley. She said she is going to marry Andrew. I loved that she looked so precious! Good Job Stacey (her Mom)!



No comments:
Post a Comment