Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Activity Days Christmas Party

I love having Activity Days at my house twice a month and being involved in both of my girls activities! We have about 20 active girls when the groups are together. I am officially over the 8 & 9 year olds and at least 10 of mine come EVERY time! After the new year we will split the two groups and I will miss the older ones! I have 13 coming in to my group next year and I will lose 5. My house is big, but not that big....I can't have all of them!
We had so much fun at our Christmas party. This is the group singing "If I were a Snowman"

We had a lesson on "Building our Testimonies". We compared it to building a house! Perfect segway to building our own Gingerbread houses! (Like that don't you!)


Our finished village! This was great until I had a few tip over. Powdered sugar really can travel!

I love taking pictures of our meetings and all the fun we have. I have created a blog for our ward Activity Days. I took a few month off from blogging and this is one of the reasons why.

No comments: