Okay, this was a random thing for me. We were invited to go with some friends from our ward to Warm Springs, a place that the church owns. Remember it is November in the high desert!
We drove about an hour north on I15 towards Utah. Then we drove about a half hour west into the desert. All of a sudden there was a ton of green and HUGE palm trees. An Oasis, if you will. There in the middle of this greenery is a "pool" that is fed by a warm spring.
I have heard of hot springs, etc. But there were serious when they said "Warm". The kids had a blast!!! I stayed in the shallow part by the inlet of the warm water. I would love to visit again when the temperature outside is a little warmer. I learned that there is a river on the property that is fun to tube in! We will be returning!
My friend had fun using my camera and taking pictures of Lacey! I don't know who the little girl in the tube by Lacey is but they had the same float (different animals...her's was a HIPPO!) and the same bathing suit!
Some of our friends were the Hulmes, Cooks, Brooksbys and Penroses!




1 comment:
WOW!!! That looks like a fun fun time!! I would love to go to one of those!!
Post a Comment