Friday, November 28, 2008

Some Happenings in November

Lacey's Twin friends Alejandro and Ariadna from Summerlin NICU had their first birthday party and they happened to have a horse there.
(A man had it out in his trailer, taking it to a pasture and the twins dad said "Go get it out". ) Bonus to the party!

I did not allow Brittney to read the Twilight books but she got to go to the movie with some friends.
I had to go that night - late- to check it out!

Brittney obsessed over it and said that it was her favorite movie of all time!

She did not put that ticket down all day!

November 22, 2008

While Brittney was at the movie we were hosting the Elders Quorum BYU vs. University of Utah game party at our house. Let me correct that ~ I was hosting it because Barrett was at Caitlyn's soccer game!

He showed up for the last bit of it....Let's see, there was A LOT of blue in the room and two people in red...Who looks the happiest?!?!!?

On Thanksgiving I was sitting listening to Brittney play the piano. Lacey LOVES to play as well and we often find her plinking away on the piano. This is what I was looking at and I glanced up on the wall to the right of the piano and this picture is hanging there. I had to run and get my camera!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

christy said...

LOVE IT!!! Blow up that picture and hang it next to the "original"!! WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!