On Tuesday while we were still at Mimi and Papa's house there was a loud knock on the front door. Caitlyn went to see who was there and there was an envelope by the door for her.
She opened it and proceeded to have happy spasms on the ground. She was invited to go see Wicked that night with her mom, dad and Mimi! Something she had been dreaming about for 2 years!
We got all dressed up and we were on our way!
We love having Mimi as a part of our family! She makes everything so much fun and special. Since this was Caitlyn's night, Mimi had a game for us to play on the way to the theatre. She had Caitlyn answer questions about herself and Daddy and I had to guess who knew Caitlyn better...
I bet you can't guess who won?!?!?! Although I have to say it was VERY close!



1 comment:
The best show ever! Now I want to hear some more Brittney-Caitlyn duets next family visit!
Post a Comment