Brittney's birthday is next week and we thought that we would get her present last night and she could enjoy it over the weekend. Since the passing of her beloved Will last year she has been longing for another hamster. With a newborn on the way (not to mention a preemie), we promised her that this birthday she could have another one. We went to the store last night to bring home ONE Russian Dwarf hamster to the cage that has been sitting on my counter for weeks, all clean, awaiting it's new occupants arrival. Instead, in true crazy Hoggan family fashion, we came home with TWO guinea pigs. Meet the newest members of our family....
And Caitlyn's early birthday present....
He has crazy cowlicks that make him have wild hair. We fell in love with him instantly. Caitlyn told me last night "I LOVE him" We are glad that we found something for her to love. She is still nervous to hold him so she holds him in a towel, but so far both babies love to sit on their laps and watch TV.

6 comments:
That is crazy!!! How fun for the kids though! And I love the pictures of Surf Camp! You guys better still be doing that when Oz and Lacey can surf!!! :)
I want to see your pictures from Family Camp!!
Oh how fun! That makes me miss our old hamsters... all 8 of them. haha Just remember to not let them pee on the electrical train track!
Is it bad that I am kind of grossed out? Lis...you are a GOOD mom-that is all I can say! I love little Caitlyn and the towel-it is better than I would be! Those things are too close to being a RAT if you ask me!
But if you all love them...I guess I better too!
Well, they're better than a dog! That was our Christmas gift last year and it's nearly caused a divorce in our house! hee hee hee j/k
Looks like fun for the kids! I'm glad you've caught up on your posts - I couldn't comment on them all, but it's good to see what you've all been up to! When are you in CA again? Or, let's plan a trip for us there!
Hey its Kassidy! Hi Caitlyn he's so cute! Can't wait to see him!!!
Hi Brittney! I love Reese's. He's a cutie!
Love, Karlee
Post a Comment