This was our last trip with our boat for the summer. Our friends Makenna and Kylee came with us again (last time was Memorial Weekend when it was FREEZING! A little different experience for them this time) Our cousins were living at the river for a few weeks and it was so much fun to see them and play with them. We are excited that we will get to see them more! We also got to play with Maggie and Vaughn. We love seeing them so much!
Frankie, Caitlyn, Kylee and Abbie
Miss Maggie did a great job driving the boat.
Uncle Monkey showing his stuff although Aunt Sara says she can do better. We wouldn't let her wakeboard because she has a tiny baby in her tummy!
Our hot Daddy showing he's STILL GOT IT!
Andrew and Rustie
Maggie and Vaughn driving the boat!





2 comments:
Now THIS is what I call a good time. We always have fun with you guys (and I am still trying to teach Pie girl that its not just "Barrett's Boat" but that it is Barrett and Lisa's boat!!! It will click one of these days. Those are great pictures-I gotta show Uncle Monkey those studly shots.
Wish I was there!!! LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment