But her favorite present was A CELL PHONE! I have really cute video but of course I can't get it uploaded....ughhh
Happy Birthday~! I can't believe how old she is!!! And CELL PHONE!!! WOW!
My baby will be 11 in 2 weeks. I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by! Happy Birthday Brittney! Darren has been begging for a cell phone but I'm not there yet. What a lucky girl!
11...are you kidding me?!?!? Both posts of your cute girls are darling!! You and Barrett certainly make beautiful girls!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Birthday~! I can't believe how old she is!!! And CELL PHONE!!! WOW!
My baby will be 11 in 2 weeks. I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by! Happy Birthday Brittney! Darren has been begging for a cell phone but I'm not there yet. What a lucky girl!
11...are you kidding me?!?!? Both posts of your cute girls are darling!! You and Barrett certainly make beautiful girls!!
Post a Comment