We had so much fun, but I was getting sick and just wanted to sleep on Julie's couch. She was smart to put her extra linoleum down on the floor of her garage. It made for easy clean up. She just cleaned it off and rolled it up for next year.
Barrett liked to show off his "mad skills" with the rubber bands! Lacey just wanted to put all the eggs in the pretty water!
Around 8:30 pm we realized that we had not fed our kids...After much debate, Barrett won (of course) and we headed to Carl's Jr.....where else would we go. Now, you may notice there are a few pictures of Andrew with his finger in the air. When we arrived Andrew said to his dad..."Daddy, our families are the only ones here. Now I can run around like a magical unicorn!!!" And he did!!!! We all had a good laugh. A little later we asked him to do his "Magical Unicorn" and he said..."Now I just feel like a freak!" Again, more laughter. We love him!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment