This morning was the March of Dimes "Walk for Babies"
Brittney went with her NJHS from Escobedo to the walk at UNLV. Because premature babies are something that are important to our family, Brittney raised the most money out of anyone from her school.
The only shirt and bag given to the "Team" was given to her. She raised $168. Thank you Friends and Family - her teachers too - for your generosity!!!!!
Friday night Brittney also decided on a whim to get her hair cut. At this time she is still having a little remorse but people are telling her they love it and it is darling. Caitlyn is dying because she wants her hair cut like this but I don't think her hair would do this! I had warned Brittney before she did it that I didn't want to hear after that she hates it......we are still working on this!
1 comment:
Yay for Brittney! And I love the hair!
Post a Comment