
Day two - for me was not the best. The night before I was feeling a little sick and my head hurt pretty bad so I didn't go to the night activity. Cousin Julie told me I had altitude sickness. Well that was just the dumbest thing I had ever heard of. I just was dehydrated and hadn't had a Diet Coke in awhile.....so I thought.
Oh my gosh! I have never been in so much pain in my life. I thought my head would explode. All night I threw up over the side of the bed and got sick in the bathroom. Barrett said he had never seen anyone writhe in pain like that. I couldn't stop squeezing my head! At that moment I swore I would never drink Diet Coke again! (Well, that didn't last long!)
In the morning Barrett read to me the pamphlet explaining Altitude Sickness. It was right on the brochure. He described ME in detail! It said that it could be cured by going to a lower altitude. I said Let's Go! Papa and Mimi drove me down the mountain and got me some soda, food and water. I was better! Crazy!
The rest of the group had fun shooting guns and doing camp activities. The BIG boys entered the Volleyball and Basketball Tournaments - poor Uncle Carter!
Everyone met back together for lunch. This is where Lacey really started to eat REAL people food!
Time for Fishing!
Carter and I make an appearance! Everyone was having so much fun being together and enjoying the beauty!





1 comment:
We have the BEST family and the MOST fun...so glad you weren't sick the WHOLE time!!! I want to go back.
Post a Comment