Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day #4 - Final Night B-B-Q

The last night the campers had a BBQ at Mimi and Papa's house. Barrett got great video of the campers sharing their favorite moments. Everyone was very tired, but said that they had the time of their lives!
Niki's Mom, Anne, was so generous and helpful. Barrett is so thankful for her help and food support. Thank you Karen for helping with the scavenger hunt and bringing your fun boys.
Most dad's would have said "Camp is OVER" when the mom had to leave but not our Dad.
Barrett you are such an amazing person and father. There aren't many out there and I got one of the few. I am definitely a winner! Thank you for every one's prayers for my Mom.

Thank you again Mimi and Papa for ALL you did.

You guys are THE BEST!

The End!

1 comment:

Feather Fam. said...

Busy week...busy blogger...but so much fun to look at! I am with Ash. We need a Lacey, Oz, Rustie, Brady, Reef, Pie-Girl and Mr. V -Drew can help teach...Surf Camp (Am I forgetting anyone? Probably)