Mimi was our Activity Director and of course she was AWESOME!!!!! I knew who to assign that job to!! She is so much fun and so full of energy. Thank you Mimi and Papa for letting us use your home and for ALL you did for our campers!!!!
For those who don't know, this was the morning that I got a call saying my mom had had a stroke and couldn't talk. It was a very emotional day for me. We learned that she had a tumor the size of a lemon in the front part of her skull and they were going to have to operate to get it out because it was pushing on her brain.
My brother and I decided that we would fly to Oregon to be with my parents. I was leaving my campers in very good hands!
As a side note, my parents had moved out of their home one week before and put their belongings in storage so that they could travel full time in their motor home for a few years. never a dull moment I say!
We played some rounds of Freeze Tunnel Tag and then it was time to decorate our Visors!
One more game before bed and then it was time to write in their journals...Phew, what a BIG Day for ALL!




No comments:
Post a Comment