Wednesday, September 1, 2010

3rd Day

3rd Day of School - I have to Explain!



Doesn't she look so stinking adorable?!?!?!?!
This is the outfit that Grandma Marilyn and Great Grandma Pauline bought her to say Thank You for singing at Great Grandpa's funeral. This is one of those outfits that is on the manikin in the front of the store that I pass to go to the clearance section in the back! I bought the cute tights and shoes!
Yesterday Caitlyn greeted me in tears when I was trying to wake up her exhausted sister. She said that she couldn't stay out of the bathroom and it hurt...I knew exactly what she was talking about and I said "Dang it". Could explain the tummy problems on the first day of school! Good thing we have a friend who is a doctor and he called in a prescription to Walgreen's for Caitlyn. As I already said, Caitlyn doesn't like to miss school or be late! There is no way she wanted to miss the second day and yesterday they were rotating classes.
(In 5th grade they rotate subjects - like in middle school)
By the time Walgreen's opened and I got home it was 8:35 am and school starts at 8:45 am. She looked really cute yesterday too, but we were too frantic to take pictures.
She seems to be doing better and she looks stylin' for school!

No comments: