8th Grade
(Big Woman on Campus!)
5th Grade
(Big Woman on Campus!)
2nd Grade
(Gonna Rule the School)
Lacey and her friends - Little Sisters Left Behind!
Today was a big day in our house. We were up BRIGHT and EARLY for the 1st day of school. Brittney was all dolled up and ready to be a BIG 8th Grader! She had on a heart necklace with a key on it and I told her ALL the boys will ask for the key! They have already chased her down but she tells them..."Not until I am 16 and then it is group dates!" Thata girl!
Caitlyn was a little bit more nervous than her big sister and was having quite a stomach problem this morning. This year she is the Big Girl on Campus! In 5th grade at her school they change teachers for different subjects. Caitlyn really likes to bond with her teachers and I think she was just overwhelmed by having more than one. On the way to school we could hear the school bell ringing and I told her "Oh, that's just the teacher on yard duty bell." As we got closer we heard music...Caitlyn says "What is that" I said "Oh, that's just in the kindergarten area." Then all of a sudden people were leaving....I was wondering "What is going on?!?!?!" Well Caitlyn HATES being late and she had perfect attendance last year. Apparently I was the only one in the WHOLE SCHOOL that didn't know that school started 15 minutes early this year!
Sorry Caitlyn!
If that wasn't enough to totally stress her out...when I got home I realized she had left her lunch on the counter. I delivered it right then and all was well.
When she got home she was happy and had a GREAT day and went straight to do her homework....homework on the FIRST day?!?!?!?! COME ON!!!!!
(She is actually asleep on the couch right now....7:30 PM)
Andrew is in 2nd grade this year and is just "Goin with the flow!" He asked me....begged me to put him in drama this year so that is what he will do. I am excited that he is excited to do something! We will keep you posted!!!!
Lacey hung out with me, at the Boo Hoo - Ya Hoo breakfast, and all her little friends who were also left behind. We had lunch with a friend today and ran errands...She just woke up from her NAP at 7:00 PM...we will see how bedtime goes.
As I write this Brittney and Barrett have just finished 2 hours of soccer practice and she is about to be dropped off at dance at 8 PM. She should sleep good tonight!
First Day - Almost DONE!




2 comments:
I miss your family! And your girls are beautiful!!
You are amazing...great job on the blog and the kids all are beautiful! It was fun to be with all of you this past weekend!!! Can't wait to see what this school year brings...
Post a Comment