Saturday, December 12, 2009

Indoor Skydiving with Chad!!!

Happy Birthday Chad!!!
Chad has been Caitlyn's friend since we moved to Vegas and they were in 2nd grade. When she got baptized he was the only one there (with his mom) that was not family. They have always had a close relationship even when they didn't have class together last year. They were so excited when they found out they were in class together again this year in their new school.
Chad's Birthday was the day of Caitlyn's B-day party and he was the only boy there besides Andrew. For his birthday he was allowed to take one friend in-door skydiving with him and out of everyone he chose Caitlyn. She was sooooo excited and her dad was going to go along to fill out the waiver forms. I thought "How fun for those two! Barrett always gets to do the fun things!"
The morning of the party Barrett called the skydiving place and found out the he exceeded the weight and height ratio...just a little bit! So I decided that I would go for fun and to watch. When we got there I decided that it looked like fun so I went in with the kids. It was a blast!!!!

Are we READY for THIS?!?!?!?


Caitlyn and Chad looking ready...or concerned...

No comments: