20 Minutes after we left I got a call from my dad saying that he had called an ambulance for my mom. I thought "Oh great, she fell off the stool". He said that she was making a "clacking noise, that she couldn't walk, and her eyes had rolled back in her head. Barrett and I got to the hospital before she did and I was so worried that my taking these pictures had been a premonition and that this would be the last time she was with Lacey this way. Well she spent two and a half days in the hospital with no incidents and had every test imaginable. They found NOTHING. When she came home she was home 2 hours and it happened again. My dad took her to the doctor right away and they put her back on some medicine and she has been fine ever since! We love her so much and all she and my dad do for our family. We are thankful that our prayers are answered and she is still with us. We pray daily for their health and my dad's health and patience to be able to take care of her.



No comments:
Post a Comment