Sunday, May 9, 2010

Per my request we went to Macaroni Grill for lunch and my kids made me soooo proud!!
They sat nicely and looked awesome in their church clothes. Lacey even sat in a big girl chair and had fun "drawing on the table" and NOT getting yelled at for it! It should be fun tomorrow when she tries that at home.
I am TRULY GRATEFUL that my mom was able to spend the afternoon with us. I am truly grateful for ALL she has done in my life and ALL she has taught me! I am TRULY GRATEFUL that she is still around and able to help teach my children!
I love you Mom!!!
I also love my other Moms!
Thank you Tammy and Marilyn for everything you do for my me and family and your unconditional love!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It's so good you took the time to take some great photos with your kiddos on this special day! Great memories!