Friday, March 12, 2010

The Farrers Visit

Brittney and Caitlyn were surprised when the Farrer Family showed up at our door. We went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner and ate ourselves silly and then had "Flu Fest 2010" at our house starting that night.
Andrew and Lacey threw up every twenty minutes the whole night. Daddy and I slept from 4-6 am when Lacey woke up ready to party and then I heard someone else getting sick. I came out in the hall and Kassidy told me it was Caitlyn.
Sunday night Brittney was sick all night and stayed home and then Daddy came home at lunch with an upset stomach and by 5:30 that night Mommy was sick every twenty minutes until midnight. Michelle got it Monday night and was very sick as well. Even Papa was sick in CA. I refer to the sickness as "the Gift that Keeps on Giving". Our friends shared it with us and we felt it was only fair to share it across the states....
The good news is that I lost 6 pounds....the bad news is that I have found it!

Andrew lost his first top tooth that morning. He woke up and it just fell right out!

Yes, the first puke sessions from the kids were CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM EVERYWHERE!!!

No comments: